I know this is way too early, and pretty much destructive at some level(?).
But.. Oh, what I would give to be part of your kick-ass ad agency!!! I’ve been aiming to land in an advertising agency the first day I had my UP Freshman classes. Yes, that bad!
I was HR-interviewed just a few hours ago, and I think I did well (I hope!) 🙂
From the time I got inside their office, I had a feeling this is a hub of free-flowing creative juices from some of the best minds in the country. With a colorful mural up on one wall, and cute little table lamps like the one they have in Playhouse Digital. I cannot wait to snatch a seat and draft one of those online marketing plans I’ve been manufacturing day in-day out.
But the post they’re offering isn’t one in the Creative dept (sad-sad).
Although whatever job position I get into as long as it has the BBDO seal, I know I’m damn lucky 🙂
On another note, I took the liberty of checking out their site and I came up with a few recommendations.
Sometimes I feel that being a SEO has made me susceptible to acquire this type of virus: the tendency to point out how you can further optimize your site/blog.
- Use meaningful permalinks
- Create keyword-rich tags and blog categories
- Integrate social media buttons: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (for your TV/vid ads)
- Instead of Archives > Use Recent Posts – aids readers to find topic of interest + it’s good for content optimization
- You can actually make Pages for “Careers” & “Contact Us” – good for leads, inquiries, etc.