Because one of the goals I need to tick off for 2013 is to establish a sustainable raket, I came up with the idea of combining my online marketing/seo writing expertise AND my husband’s design and conceptualization skills.
Please welcome, Web Copywriting+ : Writing for the web with a kick of SEO!
Some facts about us and the work we do:
- We work in tandem as husband-and-wife. Both with full-time day jobs. So this serves as our part-time gig.
- My husband is involved in design: branding, logos, magazine layout, print materials, etc. – mostly catering to food and dining businesses
- We like both short-term and long-term projects – depending on work requirements and of course, our availability.
- We cater to small/start-up businesses. At a competitive price, we can serve you with a good online branding and presence. Remember, before you had Facebook – your website is your main real estate. It’s important to focus on your base.
- We do these from home and we seldom do meet-ups unless highly crucial for the project. We’re home buddies 🙂 But you can count on our reliability.
When we’re not freelancing, we just keep house, cook, bake, watch dvds, and snuggle 🙂 Did I say we’re home buddies?